Powered By Blogger
Custom Search

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Update

So I know it's been a minute but I have been doing things to keep her off my mind. I helped my brother in law put up their christmas lights...fun fun. Then I went and hung out with my friend and followed her around while she did her shopping. I have been in contact via text message with my GF. But thats pretty much it. The conversation is stale...Just a what are you doing? oh ok well thought I'd say hi kinda crap. I know people say I shouldnt respond to her...but I do like and care about her. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cold Turkey...do not have contact with her. Tell yourself you are going to go 1 day without contact, and then 1 week, and then go from there. She is like your crack, and you need to get her out of your system. A relationship should not be like this. You are pushing a dead horse uphill, and what are you going to have when you get to the top? A dead horse. If she loved you she would want to be with you. Never, never stay with someone because you feel sorry for them. If you do that you are not helping her or yourself. She will never change. At her age it would take an act of God to change.