Powered By Blogger
Custom Search

Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

So I was dragged out with my sister and brother in law to Thanksgiving dinner and I had an absolute great time. Played the Nintendo Wii for the first time...it's fun. Watched football good food and good company. I would have to say that really helped me out alot just getting out and my mind on other things. Plus a cute girl that I have known for awhile had text me happy thanksgiving so that made my day as well. Anyways. Today is Black Friday....normally I would probably be out spending my hard earned money on My gf and her kids...But today I think I'm gonna go out and make it all about me. I havent purchased anything for myself in a long time. This should be interesting to see what I end up spending my money on. Out to fight the crowds. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what is the latest? I hope you have decided to ignore her once and for all. She is a USER and you deserve someone who values you.