Powered By Blogger
Custom Search

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

She texted me TODAY!

So around 11 am today she finally sent me a text asking "how are you?" I told her I was doing ok and asked how she was. She just responds with I'm here...kinda like well i'm alive. and said well just thought I'd say hi. I told her that was nice of her. Then her response is Yea im not nice very often but I responded that I liked that side of her and that was it for today. Wow...I don't know why but I felt very warm and shaky at the same time...It was good for the moment but then as time went on today I kept missing her and wishing she was here. Why would she text if she didn't truely love me? I don't get it. Is she just hurt right now? Maybe it's depression...things are tough with money being tight. However I am totally bummed right now about Thanksgiving...being alone for the holidays hurts so much. We were going to spend our first thanksgiving together this year. I was excited about that for sure. I miss the girls too...they are so funny. Man tonights going to be a long night...just waiting and wishing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

drop her ass, and read the book "The Game - by Neil Strauss" it will change your life. you deserve better, someone who is crazy about you.

if you want to chat more about this contact me at

www.tripps-pua-forum.com you will have to register, its free, but only do it if you seriously want help.

good luck in your endevours
-Skittlepimp

Anonymous said...

She seems to be stringing you along. She knows you love her and want it to work.. she is giving you just enough attention to keep your hopes up. She is being very cruel. If she loved you she would tell you she misses you, loves you and wants to be with you. This is really sad. You seem like such a sweet, loving guy. Find someone that deserves you. She needs to move on.. so do you.