Powered By Blogger
Custom Search

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Feeling the hurt

I'm feeling the hurt right now. I feel anger. I feel betrayed. I feel like just telling her to get lost. There are plenty of other girls out there that show interest in me and I keep true to her. This isnt the first time we have been through this kind of thing and I'm sick of it. What kind of woman wouldnt love to have a guy who treats them great and makes sure there kids don't go without and get the things they need.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a toast to all the nice guys out there!!

http://www.stwing.upenn.edu/~jenf/writing/rant04.html

Anonymous said...

give her a wake up call man! let her see how green the grass is on the other side of the fence. its the only way women learn, they are like children, sometimes they need a wake up call for whom they take for granted.

Anonymous said...

I have read your blog and you are way to smart to put up with this crap. There are better girls out there.Move on and learn a lesson from this.

Anonymous said...

Im telling you man, there are plenty of others out there. She doesnt appreciate you, drop her ass. you deserve better.

i was serious about my offer. are you serious about change? Dont look at this as the end but only the beginning to a life full of women.

check out our forum, you have nothing to lose.

Ive been where you have as well, so dont feel bad it happens.

-Skittlepimp