Powered By Blogger
Custom Search

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Taking it one step at a time

So yeah it's been a minute since my last post and I appologize. Between work and sleep I haven't had to much time lately. Me and the lady have been talking and trying to work things out. We are just taking things slowly and working on trying to treat each other better....mostly her treating me better HAHA! Yesterday evening we went to look at this house that must have a million lights hanging from it and around the yard. It was incredible. Then we went to a local christmas tree lane. I have to admit we had a good time and it was nice to hang out.

Its always hard going against the grain. Most people would tell me to move on...She sucks...You can do better. It seems as if that is the american way now days to just bail when you are going through a tough stage in life,work, love, and marriage. Ladies I want to say that it is important to take care of the man you love and treat him with respect and thankfulness, if he is a good man. So often it's easy to tear apart people and point out our loved ones faults. No good can come from this. I guarantee that if you lift up the one you love and give him respect and be thankful for what he has provided nothing but good will come from it and together you will be more successful for it. I can tell you that if the woman I love has my back...It energizes me to do so much better in life. It's true for every man. We need that respect and in turn we will start giving it back.

No comments: